Quality Policy – Office Fruit, Office Milk and Groceries from Eatfruit
Quality Policy Statement
Quality is important to our business because we value our customers. We strive to provide our customers with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. S
Should we fall short of this, each and every piece of customer feedback will be reviewed internally and we will do our utmost to put things right with the customer.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established procedures for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- Food safety systems and HACCP controls.
- Food safety audits via the local authority
- Regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
- A customer complaints procedure
- Selection and performance monitoring of suppliers
- Training and development for our employees
- Regular audit of our internal processes
- Measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- Management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board and can also be found in the staff handbook.
Although the Directors have ultimate responsibility for Quality and Food Safety, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that a Quality culture is embedded within the whole of the company.