Eatfruit Office Delivery Terms and Conditions
These are our standard terms and conditions. By placing your order with us via the website, phone or e-mail you are accepting these terms and conditions. Alterations may only be changed with the signed approval of an Eatfruit director.
Any standard purchasing agreements you may have in place are not accepted, if you have specific procedures or terms you would like us to adhere to then these need to be agreed prior to ordering and a signed amendment gained from a Eatfruit director. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Fruit Delivery Crates
- For customers who have a fruit delivery in our reusable crates. The fruit crates remain the property of Eatfruit Ltd at all times. Your empty crate will be taken away and replenished with a new one. Should a crate go missing from your premises you will be charged £20 per missing crate.
Fruit Delivery Contents
- The contents of your fruit delivery will vary on a weekly basis. We plan our fruit in line with the seasons to ensure you experience the very best selection possible.
Favourites Fruit Office Box
- The Favourites Fruit office box will contain 4 to 5 varieties of fruit and 40 to 50 portions of fruit depending on sizes.
Seasonal Fruit Office Box
- The Seasonal Fruit office box will contain 4 to 5 varieties of fruit and 40 to 50 portions of fruit depending on sizes including either grapes or a berries i.e. Blueberries or Strawberries. These count for multiple portions.
- We guarantee our fruit will last up to 3 days in your office at an ambient temperature (between 15-20 degrees centigrade) and milk for 4 days refrigerated. If your office temperature is higher or lower than this the the quality of the fruit may be impacted.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: if any piece of fruit or milk is not to your satisfaction you will not be charged for it. This guarantee covers the specific fruit affected by the quality issue you experienced and you must contact us within 24 hours of the incident. A credit note will be raised for the value of the fruit affected.
Placing your order, returns and delivery
- Orders may be placed on-line or via e-mail.
- The delivery will be made to the address and delivery instructions you have given to Eatfruit. At the point of delivery ownership of goods transfers to the customer.
- Eatfruit operates a policy of next day delivery. Should a delivery be delayed, the customer is obliged to accept and pay for the delivery up until close of business ( 5.30pm ) the following working day.
- If you are unable to physically accept the delivery or your site is closed the delivery will be left in a safe place. Please notify us if you have any specific requirements.
- Eatfruit will not be liable for any late deliveries. Missing or damaged items must be reported within 24 hours.
- We do not accept returns. If you have any issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invoicing & Payment
- We invoice monthly in advance, at the beginning of each month. Payment is due within 14 days of the invoice date. Our invoices are sent out by email in PDF format to minimise paper print-outs.
- Interest may be applied by Eatfruit on overdue invoices. This will accrue from the date when payment becomes due and will be calculated daily a rate of 12.5% the first three months and a rate of 25% thereafter and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgment;
- If the customer fails to make a payment on the due date of an invoice then without prejudice Eatfruit can cancel or suspend deliveries without notice.
- We will endeavour to use any PO’s issued to us on our invoices however if these have not been issued or are missing this does not constitute reason for none payment. Interest may be charged on any invoices delayed, whatsoever the reasons.
- We will happily fill out new supplier forms however we reserve the right to charge £30 for these.
Order Alterations & Cancellations
- We try and control waste of food as much as possible. The contents of each box are carefully planned in order to ensure this. We therefore require two working days notice for any order amendments.
- You can cancel your subscription at anytime by giving us two working days notice.
- If you opt to stop the deliveries after a calendar month has started, you must complete deliveries until the end of the calendar month which has started.
Holiday and Bank Holidays
Office Fruit & Groceries
- We do not deliver on bank holidays or during the Christmas period, when most people are out of the office. We will email you to notify you of delivery days over the Christmas period.
- If you have a Monday delivery or a Monday and Wednesday / Thursday delivery and your delivery falls on a bank holiday i.e. a Monday we will deliver your box on the Tuesday or Wednesday depending on your delivery location.
- if you have a Friday delivery we will not delivery this will be automatically cancelled. If you would like the delivery in the Thursday please let us know.
- If you have a daily delivery we will cancel the Monday and Tuesday delivery.
- Delivery schedules will vary by region